3.15.2013

I LOVED this Salad!!! (Salmon on top)


Wow! I don't usually impress myself ;) lol I have to say this made me moan - I loved it!

1 pc of Salmon (I used Artic Char, favorite!)
Fresh Mozzarella
3-4 Strawberries
1/4 cup of walnuts
1 tsb Olive Oil
Lettuce (I used a Spring Mix)
Balsamic Glaze


Salmon marinade: - I honestly didn't measure, but here are some guesstimates :)
3 tbs soy sauce
1/4 cup teriyaki
3 tbs brown sugar
A Squirt of Honey lol
Salt/Pepper (pinch of each)


Marinate Salmon for 20 mins - cook on bake 425 degrees for about 10-11 minutes.

Cut up fresh strawberries, fresh mozz - prepare lettuce.
Heat up walnuts with olive oil in small fry pan - saute them for about 4 mins - watch them carefully, walnuts burn easily. Once they're done, place onto paper towel and let them cool for a little.



As a dressing, I used the balsamic glaze below - it was about $8 or $9 in the grocery store which isn't too cheap - but well worth it. Can be used for many different things!


I really cannot wait to make this again for myself, and for guests!!





No comments:

Post a Comment